Welcome from the Conference Chairs
It is a great pleasure to invite you to attend the 2018 IGNSS Conference taking place once again at UNSW Sydney on 7 - 9 February 2018.
IGNSS 2018 will showcase a number of contemporary topics including, the role of PNT in automated land and aerial vehicles, the growing range of commercial precise positioning services, hard infrastructure issues such as space based augmentation systems, and soft infrastructure issues such as datum modernisation and mitigation of system vulnerabilities. These hot topics will be discussed in the context of the latest system developments fuelling the Multi-GNSS Era.
We will gather leaders in GNSS and PNT to examine the latest technology, present cutting edge research and discuss in open forums the implications for policy, market development and positioning infrastructure deployment.
Sessions will cover the following topics and more:
• Autonomy on land, air and sea
• Aviation and Avionics
• Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems
• Machine Guidance in Agriculture, Construction and Mining
• Maritime Applications
• Unmanned Aerial Systems
• National Positioning Infrastructure
• Policies and Standards
• SBAS and Other Augmentations
• Datums and Geodesy
• National and International GNSS Developments
• Emerging Application Areas for GNSS
• Key Industries and their Reliance on GNSS
• Embracing the Multi-GNSS Era
• Alternatives to GNSS
• GNSS Receiver Development
• GNSS Vulnerability, Resilience and Risk
We encourage Early Career Researchers as well as Industry R&D to present their work.
We hope you are able to join us!
Mr Matt Higgins, Prof Andrew Dempster, Prof Chris Rizos, Prof Allison Kealy, Dr Stavros Melachroinos, Dr Craig Roberts, Ms Elizabeth Smith and Mr Martin Nix