Keynotes and Speakers
- Air Vice-Marshall Kym Osley, Department of Defence
- Kent Rosser, Defence Scient and Technology Group, "PNT Challenges and Opportunities in Defence Research"
- Joe Burns, Sensurion
- Stuart Ballingall, iMove CRC
- Rod Bryant, u-blox
- Sisi Zlatanova, UNSW Built Environment Geospatial Information Centre
- Stuart Minchin, Australian Space Agency Review: Expert Reference Group Representative
- Jeff Auerbach, US State Department, "International Cooperation on GNSS"
- Dorota Grejner-Brzezinska, Associate Dean for Research, College of Engineering, Ohio State University
Satellite Based Augmentation System Test-Bed - Overview and Project Updates
- John Dawson, Australian Government
- Matt Amos, New Zealand Government
- Robert Jackson, Lockheed Martin/GMV (Technical overview)
- Stuart Ballingal, VicRoads [Roads]
- A/Prof Ahmed El-Mowafy, Transport for NSW [Roads]
- Simon Reynolds, Air Services Australia [Aviation]
- James Millner, Position Partners [Construction]
- Mark Trotter, CQUniversity [Agriculture]
- Nuddin Tengku, Maritime Industry Association Ltd (MIAL) [Maritime]
- Suelynn Choy, RMIT and/or Thomas Grinter, Spatial Services NSW - RMIT/GPSnet Project [Spatial]
Representatives from GLONASS, GPS, Galileo and QZSS will provide updates on their systems.
"Positioning in Autonomous Systems"
Panel members tba